IIH UK's Aims
Our aims are:
- to promote and protect the phsyical and mental health of sufferers of IIH through the provision of support, education and practical advise.
- to advance the education of the public in general on the subject of IIH and to promote research for the public benefit in all aspects of IIH and to publish the resluts.
We hope to achieve our aims by:
- providing information and links to sources of information for sufferers of IIH
- supporting sufferers of IIH in contacting others with the condition
- working with other organisations who represent people with conditions with symptoms of, or symptoms similar to those of IIH
- increasing awareness of IIH both within the general public and the medical profession
- campaigning for funding to facilitate research into IIH, its treatments and possible cures.
Can you help?
IIH UK is run by a team of volunteers. The team either suffer from IIH, or are close to someone with IIH. Could you help out with IIH UK?
Do you have:
- experience of voluntary organisations?
- fundraising experience?
- publicity experience?
- or just loads of enthusiasm for the IIH cause?
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Please contact us. Thank you.